Total Web Service
Affordable Websites and Business Services
Web design • Branding • Marketing • Graphic design • Consulting
Provide small businesses access to professional and affordable web designs, websites, marketing services, graphic designs and consulting by offering a wide range of services tailored to meet the needs and budgets of small business owners. Services can range from a onetime consultation to an ongoing relationship.
In order to complete our mission of providing outstanding professional services to our clients, we have amassed a huge network of partner vendors willing to give our clients discounts on products and services. If we can't take care of your project in house, we will recommend one of our partners.
How do we do this and keep our prices so low?
Low overhead and volume discounts that we pass on to our clients.
Contact us to find out more.
There is a new article about configuring Outlook to get your email. Please visit this page for step by step instructions on how to do that. If you have questions, please email us or call. We will be happy to answer them. Go there now.
Here are the Top 30ish things that annoy people about websites!
Use them at your own peril.
- Background music, sound effects that start automatically.
- "Under construction" notices
- Too many Level-1 navigation bars to fit on a normal screen
- Navigation bars that are hard to read
- Text that is hard to read because of size or color
- Top and side navigation bars
- Buttons that don't work
- Erroneous navigation information
- Broken links
- Pop-up windows that have nothing to do with the site.
- Blinking stuff
- Animations in general
- Flash animation that you have to look at before you can enter the site
- Horizontal scrolling required
- Black backgrounds
- Gaudy overdone graphics
- Pages that take "forever" to load even with high speed internet
- More than 1 or 2 clicks required to get to where one want to go
- Lousy quality pictures / graphics
- Small text as a standard
- Bad links-they don’t go anywhere or the wrong place
- Design inconsistencies
- Interesting thumbnails without enlargements available
- Overlapping elements
- Bad scripts which don’t run on most browsers
- Oversized site banners-the ones which take up the whole top of the page
- The "back" button not taking me where one expects to go
- Graphic-based links without a tool-tip telling one where it goes
- All Advertising, no content
- Too much fluff in texts- keep it short and sweet
- Websites done entirely in flash so that no one with a PDA can view it.
- Important stuff on websites (like the menu) done in flash so that PDA users can't navigate.